2:10 pm – 3:10 pm | Presentation | Room: Florentine I & II
Is your Agile ...Fragile, ...Robust, ...or Antifragile?
Presented by: Brian Hemker
- Exposure to Nassim Taleb’s innovative concept of Antifragility.
- Challenge common “Best Practices” that increase the chance of catastrophic failure.
- Identify opportunities to apply Agile values and principles to become more Antifragile.
Brian Hemker, CBAP
IT Delivery Service Manager
- 5-year-old - a human child full of interest, wonder and a sometimes annoying curiosity about how things work.
- Professional 5-Year-Old - one whom makes a living primarily doing what they did as a 5-year-old.
- Business Agilist - one who applies the values, principles, and practices cultivated in the agile community to a whole-business context.
Brian's 2016 Presentations:
- Is your Agile ...Fragile, ...Robust, ...or Antifragile?
Thursday, November 3, 2016 (2:10 pm – 3:10 pm)