9:00 am – 12:00 pm | Pre-Conference Tutorial | Room: Roman III & IV
Business Modeling for Strategic Business Analysis: A Proven Framework for High Impact Results
Presented by: Marlene Barker
- Learn what is the Business Model Canvas, it’s essential components and building blocks
- Learn how to improve your ability to ask higher order questions
- Learn how to zero in on value-added concepts and actions
Marlene Barker, B.Sc.
Practice Lead & Senior Consultant
Marlene Barker, B.Sc. is Practice Lead and Senior Consultant at Veris Inc. a value and results-based consulting firm. Marlene is the current IIBA® Regional Director, Americas West and Past President, Calgary IIBA® Chapter. Prior to becoming President, Marlene held the role of VP, Corporate Development and various other volunteer positions. She holds the Prosci Change Management Certification, is member of International Society of Performance Improvement, instructs at the University of Calgary, sits on the BA Advisory Committee at Mount Royal University and presents at various professional conferences in Canada and the United States. Marlene loves to travel and enjoys international home exchanges.
Marlene's 2016 Presentations:
- Business Modeling for Strategic Business Analysis: A Proven Framework for High Impact Results
Tuesday, November 1, 2016 (9:00 am – 12:00 pm)
- The Business Analysis Value Proposition Best Practices: True Tales from the Field
Thursday, November 3, 2016 (8:00 am – 8:50 am)