9:00 am – 12:00 pm | Pre-Conference Tutorial | Room: Florentine I & II
Enterprise Business Analysis: Adding Value to Customers and Wealth to the Bottom Line
Presented by: Kathleen [Kitty] B. Hass
- Enterprise Analysis: Whats all the fuss about?
- The essence behind Enterprise Analysis as define by IIBA® and as practiced in the real world.
- The Rise of the 21st Century Business Analyst - Strategic, Value-based Business Relationship Managers
- The Power of the PM/BA Partnership
- Driving Business Success in the New Economy
Kathleen [Kitty] B.Hass, PMP
President and Principal Consultant
Kathleen Hass & Associates, Inc.
Kitty is the leading expert in Strategic Business Analysis and Complex Project Management, a prominent keynote presenter at industry and corporate conferences, author, consultant, and certified facilitator. She is the president of a consulting practice specializing in strategic business practices. Her expertise includes managing: PMOs/ BACOEs, complex programs, groundbreaking maturity efforts. Kitty served as an IIBA® ®Director from 2008-20016, and currently serves as a consultant to IIBA®.
She has written nine books, dozens of influential articles, and given lectures at corporations throughout the world. Kitty serves on the BA advisory boards for Villanova University, Capella University and the University of California, Irvine. Her groundbreaking work in Project Complexity has earned her recognition as a recipient of the PMI’s David I. Cleland Literature Award.
Kathleen [Kitty]'s 2016 Presentations:
- Enterprise Business Analysis: Adding Value to Customers and Wealth to the Bottom Line
Tuesday, November 1, 2016 (9:00 am – 12:00 pm)