1:30 pm – 4:30 pm | Pre-Conference Tutorial | Room: Roman I & II
Optimizing Change Success: Your Pivotal Role as Change Agent
Presented by: Rose Alcamo
Business Analysts and Process Management professionals often assume that their role would have limited impact on the success of Organizational Change. Quite the contrary!
We know from well-documented research, Change Agents take on various forms and no matter how directly involved, can be highly influential in creating awareness and desire for future change, promoting its benefits and preparing stakeholders to successfully adapt and function in their changed environment.
In order to realize your full potential as a Change Agent (and in turn, optimize your clients’ Change success) there are fundamental concepts that you need to know as well as competencies that you will want to cultivate in the area of Organizational Change Management.
Optimizing Change Success: Your Pivotal Role as Change Agent is a half-day workshop that focuses on acquiring this requisite knowledge as well as supporting participants in building essential Organizational Change Management and “Change Agentry” competencies.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone seeking greater knowledge and skill in their capacity as a Change Agent or Change Leader.
In this half-day workshop participants will:
- Learn what Organizational Change Management is (and what it is not) as well as how to apply best practice concepts strategically in order to support successful Change events.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how Change impacts people, their likely reactions to Change and key tips for supporting stakeholders’ transition from their current comfort zone to a yet-to-be realized future state.
- Learn what it means to be a Change Agent, the various forms the role of Change Agent can take and what will be required of you to support your unique Change Initiative successfully.
- Apply best practice tactics to real Organizational Change scenarios while benefiting from the coaching and feedback of a highly experienced Organizational Change Management practitioner.
Participants are invited to share their unique Change challenges at the workshop so that they can immediately apply best practice solutions and returned to work with renewed Organizational Change Management confidence
Mannone Catelan Incorporated
Rose Alcamo is a tenured practitioner of Organizational Change Management, Business Transformation and HR Strategy. Using "right" practice tools, Ms. Alcamo works collaboratively with her clients to assess and mitigate Human Risk most commonly associated with Organizational Change. The result: adoption and sustainment of Change initiatives, enhanced performance and productivity of human capital and realization of ROI goals.
Ms. Alcamo’s career spans +20 years during which she has worked with premier corporate clients, government agencies and entrepreneurial start-ups. In 1995 she established Mannone Catelan Incorporated, dedicated to delivering progressive strategic solutions in the areas of Organizational Change Management and Human Capital Management. Ms. Alcamo is also a former Business Professor, having taught the Human Resource Management Certificate Program (CHRP) to adult learners and post-diploma graduates at Sheridan College.
Rose's 2016 Presentations:
- Optimizing Change Success: Your Pivotal Role as Change Agent
Tuesday, November 1, 2016 (1:30 pm – 4:30 pm)