Managing Director, ProContext Consulting
Thomas Geis is Managing Director of ProContext Consulting GmbH and since 1993 full-time in the work area usability engineering. He is a dedicated professional expert in the occupational field usability and user experience and assumes, among other responsibilities in the following roles:
- Chairman of the International Usability and User Experience Qualification Board (UXQB)
- Founder of the Working Group “Quality Standards “ of the German Usability and User Experience Association (German UPA)
- Head of the ISO Committee "Common Industry Format for Usability"
- Editor of ISO 9241-110 "Dialogue principles for human-system interaction"
- Editor of ISO 25060 "Common Industry Format (CIF) for usability - General Framework for usability-related information"
- Head of the DIN committee "user interfaces"
- Holder of the Usability Achievement Award of the German UPA (2013)
Thomas's 2016 Presentations:
- Optimizing the User Experience: Identifying Needs and Expectations
Tuesday, November 1, 2016 (8:59 am – 11:59 am)
- The Customer Experience Life Cycle as a Basis for Structuring Requirements
Wednesday, November 2, 2016 (2:00 pm – 3:00 pm)