4:20 pm – 5:05 pm |
| Room: Grand Oaks H
4:20 pm – 5:05 pm | Presentation | Room: Grand Oaks H
Digital Revolution and its Impact to Business Analysis
Globally, digitized future is driving a constant evolution of the business landscape. Transformative technologies are changing the way we do business. Technology has made human experience seamless and fluid between the digital and physical world. The size, pervasiveness and heterogeneity of digital content is expanding significantly. Established companies are threatened by digital start ups trying to disrupt the traditional business models.
In this presentation, we shall look at how organizations and Business analysts in particular can learn and adapt to ever changing technology evolution and still able to drive positive growth by bringing enhanced business value in their portfolio. Some of the key approaches that can be looked at adoption are below.
- Moving from Volume & Cost’ to ‘Innovation & Invention’ driven approach philosophy
- Developing ‘Tech Aware’ and ‘Tech Fluent’ Business process leads
- Enhanced management styles to ensure that business value is delivered at all the times
Business value is “customer collaboration over contract negotiation."
Looking at new paradigms for customer satisfaction. Need to deliver continuous streams of value. Apply business outcomes (rather than outputs), aligned to a continuously evolving stream of work as the key driver of value.
- Importance of understanding the Big Picture — Unveiling the Masked Challenge
- Understanding the changes in market place and apply flexible Agile Principles to remain competitive
- Effectively applying Business-Driven Development
Deloitte Consulting LLP
Praveen Sankaranarayanan is an experienced CBAP certified consulting professional with more than 12 years of experience in the U.S. healthcare IT industry, with extensive experience in business requirement elicitation and analysis, business case/GTM planning, application portfolio assessment and market analysis.
Praveen's 2018 Presentations:
- Digital Revolution and its Impact to Business Analysis
Wednesday, November 7, 2018 (4:20 pm – 5:05 pm)