Senior Vice President, Commerce Bank
Christy Hartner has worked at Commerce Bank in Kansas City for 17 years, most recently leading the Advisory Services Consulting Group and now as Senior Vice President. This team is aligned within the Information Technology Business Office and provides enterprise-level services. It consists of Business Process Management (BPM) Consultants, Business Consultants, and Solutions Architects. During her 6 years in this role, Christy helped drive the maturation of the BPM practice into the current model by:
- Establishing a Benefits Realization Approach
- Creating a Heath Check Protocol
- Developing a BPMS Automation Prioritization Plan
- Formalizing an ROI Model for the BPM Practice
- Providing a Cross-Functional Strategic Consulting Team
- Founding a local BPM Users Group in the Kansas City area (consisting of approximately 50 large companies with an established BPM discipline).
Prior to Commerce Bank, Christy worked in a Management Development Program at the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, and has a total of over 30 years in the banking industry.
Christy's 2018 Presentations:
- Empowering the Business through Operational Health Assessments
Thursday, November 8, 2018 (4:30 pm – 5:15 pm)