10:55 am – 11:40 am |
| Room: Grand Oaks AB
10:55 am – 11:40 am | Presentation | Room: Grand Oaks AB
Artificial Intelligence Revolution and What It Means For You
Presented by: Asif Sharif
AI is not only one of the hottest topic today but its impact is revolutionary in nearly very field from banking to pharmaceutical using big data and machine learning. In this presentation, we will begin by defining AI and the techniques used, we will study its evolution and review a case study of “Alice BOT – a AI BA Assistant”.
In the second half of the presentation we do a breakout session to brain storm and present:
- Practical Uses of AI in business analysis
- Ethical questions of AI
- A futuristic vision of AI in business analysis - image the world 10 years from now
- Why machines will not be able to replace the role of Business Analyst and Product Owners
- Describe how AI works
- Describe the evolution of AI
- Evaluate the implication of AI based solution for requirements definition and analysis
- Explain some applications of AI in requirements definition and Analysis
- Describe how human and machine interaction can lead to better requriements
Information technology industry veteran, Asif Sharif serves as the founding CEO of Modern Requirements where his leadership and experience drive the company’s corporate vision and business strategy. Prior to founding eDev, Mr. Sharif spent nine years as the Director of Research and Development for Ajilon Consulting. There he was known as an innovator, spearheading multi-million-dollar business solutions for Fortune 1000 companies.
His passion for knowledge engineering and collaboration has contributed to the successful development of Modern Requirements4TFS award-winning anchor product.
Mr. Sharif holds patents in 3D imaging, is a certified BSI/ISO17799 and Information Security Management System Trainer and Auditor. As well, Mr. Sharif holds a BA from Concordia University and a BSc from the University of Houston.
Asif's 2018 Presentations:
- Artificial Intelligence Revolution and What It Means For You
Friday, November 9, 2018 (10:55 am – 11:40 am)