9:00 am – 12:00 pm |
| Room: Grand Oaks G
9:00 am – 12:00 pm | Pre-Conference Tutorial | Room: Grand Oaks G
How Architecture can Accelerate Your Digital Transformation
Presented by: Michael Rosen
Unless you're living in a cave, you've heard the hype about digital transformation…but the problem is that it isn't hype. A fundamental shift has taken place that requires new business models, new operating models, new architectures, and new technologies. Every successful company today is living in the fast lane. But some are not just living…they're thriving.
This workshop can help you become one of them by focusing on six keys to digital transformation: the primacy of data; "sense, compute, act"; rationalization and modernization; network effect; architecture; and security, and how we, as business analysts and architects use them to thrive in the new world.
For each area, we introduce the concepts, explore the goals and opportunities, and discuss the issues and challenges, illustrated with case studies. Small group discussions will be facilitated by specific questions that lead to identifying opportunities and issues. Finally, the group will be given specific guidance that can be implemented immediately.
Participants in this session will learn:
- 6 Keys to digital transformation success
- How they are positioned to benefit from the opportunities
- Specific actions to enable transformation in their organization
- Self-evaluation questions to identify stumbling blocks that need to be addressed
- Understand keys to success in digital transformation
- Evaluate your opportunities to play in the transformation game
- Assess your organization's potential stumbling blocks
Wilton Consulting Group
Business Architecture Guild
Mike Rosen is Chief Scientist at Wilton Consulting Group. He is also VP and Founder of the Business Architecture Guild. For the past 15 years he was Chief Scientist of Wilton Consulting Group which specializes in helping organizations create and get value from Business and Enterprise Architectures. Mr. Rosen has over 35 years experience in architecture and application development, has held numerous CTO and Chief Architecture positions, and is internationally regarded for his presentations and courses in architecture.
Michael's 2018 Presentations:
- How Architecture can Accelerate Your Digital Transformation
Tuesday, November 6, 2018 (9:00 am – 12:00 pm)
- Digital Architecture in the Fast Lane
Wednesday, November 7, 2018 (2:00 pm – 2:45 pm)
- Make You Think
Thursday, November 8, 2018 (10:40 am – 11:40 am)