Speaker Interview – Kevin Haines
How is your presentation relevant to the theme of this year’s BBC conference: Innovation in the Fast Lane?
Our session, Applied Analysis Innovation: The Role of the Business Analyst, takes the conceptual idea of innovation and brings real-world examples of how business analysts can bring innovation into their tool kit.
Please come see us talk about innovation in the fast lane as we discuss:
- Ways to be informed about threats and opportunities
- Ways to adjust your approach to be customer-focused as opposed to “project-focused”.
- Ways to ensure that you are adjusting from the more “traditional” approaches and getting the most bang for your buck by working on the most important features first
What are your top tips for companies or employees wishing to innovate?
- Obtain the digital skills needed to fast-track innovation (come to our workshop to see many of these tools in action!)
- Stay vigilant! Keep up with the latest technological trends and how they impact your industry.
- Create a culture of innovation, so that everyone feels comfortable bringing up new ideas.
Building Business Capability is the only conference that provides insight into Business Analysis, Business Architecture, Business Process, Business Rules, Business Decisions, and Business Strategy & Transformation toward the pursuit of business excellence.